用戶註冊天數 4801
用戶失蹤天數 4496
性別 女仔
狀態 離線
  正常字體
發表於 2011-3-14 12:30 PM  資料 文集 短消息 
ghost story2

The Lion and the Mouse(獅子與老鼠)

Once a great lion was sleeping in a wood. A little mouse happened to come and ran over his face. The lion awoke and caught the little mouse in anger, and was going to kill her. “ Oh, dear kind Lion!” Said the little mouse. " Please forgive me. I didn't mean to do you any harm. Let me go. I shall return your kindness."

" Ha, ha, ha," laughed the lion. " How can a little thing like you help a great lion?" " Thank you very much, kind Lion! I hope I shall be able to do you a good return some day," said the little mouse.
Some time after this, the lion was caught in a trap. Just then the little mouse came along. At once she ran up to the lion, and said, " You were very kind to me once. Now I'll save your life, and repay you the kindness which you showed me the other day." Soon she gnawed the ropes of the trap with her sharp teeth, and the lion was happy to be free again.
" Thank you, little Mouse!" said the lion, and he walked away.

YK Forum © All rights reserved. www.eyankit.com 贊助網站 頂部
煌克克你 (T.C仔)
普通會員

在線王勳章   長期在線獎章   論壇週年紀念星章  
UID 36171
積分 2396
經驗 147
YK幣 552
帖子 306
精華 0
註冊 2010-8-30
用戶註冊天數 4996
用戶失蹤天數 3900
來自 天王星
性別 男生
狀態 離線

發表於 2011-3-14 02:22 PM  資料 文集 短消息  1429542109
一旦大獅子正在睡覺的木材。小老鼠很偶然地和輾過他的臉。獅子醒來和憤怒,遇上這只小老鼠,是會殺了她。"噢,親愛的善良獅子 !"說這只小老鼠。"請原諒我。我並不想會害了你。讓我走。我須返回你的好意。

"醫管局,醫管局,醫管局,"笑了獅子。"如何能像你這樣的小事情幫大獅子?""謝謝你非常善良的獅子 !我希望能對你有一個好的返回某一天,"說這只小老鼠。
一段時間後,獅子落入了陷阱。只是那麼小老鼠走了過來。她跑到獅子,又說:"你曾經對我很好。現在我會挽救你的生命,,報答你的好意,你給我幾天前"不久,她與她鋒利的牙齒,啃了陷阱的繩子和獅子很高興重獲自由。
"謝謝你,小老鼠 !"說獅子,和他走了。

YK Forum © All rights reserved. www.eyankit.com 贊助網站 頂部

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-5-4 05:57 PM
Copyright © 2006- YK Forum All rights reserved.